The COVID Pandemic has changed the entire world and it is now more important than ever to get your finances in order.
- Are you on track for Retirement?
- Is your money protected from recession/market crash and still participate in the UP market?
- Are your kids/Spouse financially protected in case something happens to you?
- Are you on track for your Kids College Savings? What if you can plan for your kids entire financial future and not just for College?
- Do you know your average growth year-over-year in your 401K/IRA or any other retirement accounts?
- Is your estate plan ready? Do you have a Will/Trust for a smooth transfer of assets?
If you answered “No” to any one of the above questions, you may want to attend this educational workshop.
Personal Finances is an often overlooked area even for educated families. What we have learned over the years is that lot of people overlook it and then have to play catch up later.
We have simplified the entire financial education in a very easy to understand concepts. We are confident that this is going to help families and individuals become financially responsible and help them secure their financial future.
Please register for the event and spread the word to let your friends, family and associates know. It will be worth it.
- Every Thursday
- 6:00 PM — 7:00 PM
Complimentary Financial Education Workshop
If the above time does not work for you or you prefer one-on-one workshop, please feel free to setup the appointment here:
If you are a community/group of people and want to schedule an event at a specific day/time, please reach out via any of our communication channels!